Thursday, January 18, 2007

Simply Me Moving Forward

Decided to move my blog here. For those of you who have followed me and my daughter on our journey so far well that journey will be told here. As well you will get my rants and raves about what is going on around us in our lives wheter it be a neighbourhood issue, a city one, or a news story that catches my eye.

In moving forward in 2oo7 I decided it was time to be simply me, love me, hate me, whatever you choose I will remain simply Hollie.

For those of you who are reading this blog for the very first time let me introduce me! I am a single parent who lives in the largest Canadian city, Toronto. I live in the area known as East York, we have quite the mix here in this urban center, and I love the fact that I have the world literally on my door step.

I have a wonderful daughter who is enjoying the journey of life with me. She online is my Roo. She is a great kid who has some special issues that she faces as she deals with life. She walks a line between Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD. These two illnesses we have come to know lots about. I often blog about how these effect our day to day life and journey. Right now she is about to get an IPRC done and has a special needs assitant with her in the classroom. She is flourishing and is finally starting to form friendships and that is a huge blessing!

I am a scrapbooker, writer, mom, volunteer, advocate, teacher, christian and so much more so I will blog on many of these through out the year. I am also preparing to walk a 1/2 marathon in the fall to honor my Gram and dad who both recently lost battles to cancer. So you will hear about that too.

Well enough of an intro for now enjoy reading the life of one who is simply me!

1 comment:

Kelly A. said...

Looks great! Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to know simply more.

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: Simply Me Moving Forward Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs