Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Im

Okay many of you might know I am a charitable person and I like to give when and where I can and will promote FREE to you and me ways to give as well.....

Well Miscrosoft through there Messenger software has come up with a creative way to give...
Go here to check it out. Now the down side of this right now it is ONLY avialabe for Americans to do but if you use messenger to chat let me encourage you to sign up and every conversation you have can put cash in the pockets of some of the better known charities fighting AIDS, brest cancer, supporting our boys and girls and the like, so here is the link to check out the causes..
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Causes/ So go chat and give~!

A great way to stay in touch and give at the same time!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: Im Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs