Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cheaper then Cheap

As I jounrey into becoming much more aware of how cheap I want to be I have decided to take my readers on the journey with me and thus I have started another blog that will be a sister blog to this one. There I will write about how cheap I am and how frugal I can be...I will be looking for the freebies, the cheapest buys, the greatest and bestest deals in town, and learning how to really live well on a small budget.



Here I will still talk about raising Roo in the city and all that means to us. Here I will talk of current issues and what and how they might impact my household. Here I will talk of all things that impact us very intimatly......so now you all have to very different blogs to read by the one and only simply Hollie!

So go and read my other one please and join with me as I try and become the Queen of Cheap!

So go now and check it out http://cheaperthencheap.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think.....

3 comments:

Jungle Mama said...

Hollie,

A great new site. Congratulations for you for plucking up some courage to share your trials and triumphs with the rest. I do hope to read here of how you will eventually pull yourself back up and prosper against all odds. I, like you, beleive the He holds us in his hand and guides us through life, but I also beleive that we have to be vigilant and listen to His desires for our life. You are a wonderful and bright person. I know the decisions that you will be making will impact your life and Roo's in a way the rest of us will gladly follow you through. Here's to you!

stepmonster said...

I'll send ya some of my own cheap tips.... I am the princess of cheap if you are the queen.

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked by in a long time. I hope things are going well with you and Roo.
Mitchowl

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: Cheaper then Cheap Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs