Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Day Late

Yes yesterday I was supposed to update you all regarding my marathon prep but with it being Harry Day I will catch you up on what I did this week to prepare to do my half marathon.
*walked 4 days 5km each day
*danced an afternoon away when it was pouring rain with Roo
*did strength building exersices 3 times this week
*drank about 1L of water per day, yes I know I need to increase this!
*swam 15 laps at local pool when I took Roo swimming

so that was my physical activity for the week, so now we are 11 weeks and counting!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hollie:
Thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciate it! I started to blog because a friend in BC convinced me to. It is fun, but hard to find the time.
You are quite right, we do have stuff in common. I have 2 girls, almost 5 and 8...SK and gr 2 in Sept.
I've enjoyed reading your stuff so far. I haven't bought the HP book, waiting to borrow from someone when they are finished. Can't wait to find out who died, though!
I'm going to add your blog to my list, and check back again.
Eileen

Jungle Mama said...

Good for you!!! Way to go!! I have also been dancing the rainy days away with my girls and what a workout it really is, isn't it?

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: A Day Late Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs