Saturday, September 1, 2007

China Town


Today Roo I and I headed to China Town, what an insanely crazy busy place on the weekend!It was wall to wall people! Roo loves China Town. She loves the little trinkets and toys that she can find there...so she was off to spend her $10. But our first stop was for Lunch was at Lucky Dragon. The restraunt is very basic but the food is good and cheap too. So we feasted and even brought hope a doggy bag. Then it was time to shop...Roo eyed several things and is quickly becoing a very thoughtful shopper. She was looking at fans, chinesse umberallas, toys, chopsticks and movies...for her $10 she got a small fan, turtle chopsticks, a change purse, and 2 movies. She is watching one right now..
It was packed down there but I do like to head down when I am looking for a specific item or two that I know I can get cheap, today I needed a new headphones and mike for my computer, well today I was able to do just that and for $5 too. Got to love Factory Direct. Well time for me to go watch High School Musical 2 with Roo.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: China Town Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs