Saturday, April 25, 2009

Do You Like the New Look?

Recently on my other blog Common Cents Mom where I try to dish put common sense ways to save money I participated in a huge blog party that is an annual event for 5 Minutes for Mom. Well as part of the party they had a give way..guess what I won?

A new blog design. Shera did a great job don't you think? If you like her work you can find her here.

Now what is to become of this blog. I started blogging back in 2003 with a blog on Xanga and then I moved to MSN spaces and then to here, and then to my blog Cheaper then Cheap as I embraced the frugal life style I needed to get myself off welfare and this blog was left by the wayside. Well my dream with this blog is to use it more as a journal of the life of a single parent mom and how it is to raise up a girl with Aspeger's Syndrome. She is an amazing daughter and I will return to chronicling our adventures here.

My other blog is for mom's too but it is more about resources and how to's, this one will be about that journey called life and what it means for me and my beautiful Roo.

Can you tell I have moved too many times? I will be staying here as Simply Hollie for the long haul!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: Do You Like the New Look? Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs