Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter With Family




Yesterday was the first time my daughter Roo got to celebrate Easter with family.

My sister came with her two girls so instead of one basket there where 3. and do you see the 4 bunnies in the forefront. They were for the adults.

My sister and her family drove from Halifax and my Mom came from Scotsburn.

The day started very early.





after all Roo wanted to have an Egg hunt. and then it was time to get dressed.


My family arrived around noon and we had a great time visiting and eating together.


My mom and niece getting food. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, salad, carrots and lots of desserts...Yum!


Then after dinner of course it was time for me to clean up!


Then we visited some more!


Everyone was gone home long before the snow started and I was thankful for that!
Hope you all had a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

It sounds like a fun day!

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: Easter With Family Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs