Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Why do I blog?

1. Many years ago I thought it would be used as sort of an online journal.
2. I learned it was much more then a place to journal and I like that.
3. It lets me share the best of our lives.
4. I have always wanted to write even though I don't think I am a great one.
5. It helps me sort the thoughts in my head.
6.It is where I can share grown up things.
7.The community of bloggers is a wonderful place.
8. It allows me to share great photos and not so great ones to.
9. I allows me a voice when no one seems to be listening.
10. I can dream here.
11. I can hold myself accountable here.
12. I can share the journey of a single parent and a special needs child here.
13. Just maybe that story, our lives will touch someone else.

those are the reasons why I keep this blog here.


6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

i have a special needs adult daughter too --My son is serving in Northern California Santa Rosa

Hoosier Homemade said...

Great list! I am pretty new to blogging and love it too.
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

Sandier Pastures said...

Great reasons to blog! I have made a TT about this in the past too.
Keep blogging Hollie, I like your posts!

shopannies said...

love your kind of reasoning and good blogging to you

Sarah said...

Great blog list! #13 tugged my heart strings.

Pamela Kramer said...

Great list! It's a great outlet that is for sure. Thanks for stopping by this week.

 
Copyright 2009 Simply Hollie: Thursday Thirteen Template and Design by Sweet n Simple Design
Scrapbook elements by FarrahsDesignerScraps at PolkaDotPotato - Stitches by Jasmin-Olya Designs